Forever bags for you!!!!!

Welcome to my new Blog!
I decided to make this blog to show and sell my bags.
* My bags are designed and hand-made by myself *
Each one is "OOAK" bag, personalized as you wish, you can choose the fabrics, pattern, etc. and I can embroider your name on it!

I will put here photos of all the materials I have, fabrics, buttons, trims, laces ribbons. I can print fabrics as cotton, linen and silk with any kind of picture and use them to make your bag.

Just tell me what you want and I will send you the price.
You just pay for it if you like it!

I sell worlwide and payment is made by Paypal. I send everything by signed mail, no surface mail, unless you ask for, but in this case at your own risk.

10.25.2010

Felted table runner











Last saturday in a work-shop of felted wool (with hot water and soap), I make this runner, . The runner has 3 layers, bottom layer in two orange tons, in the middle a white one, where I put small pieces of silk thread (may be you can see the fragments of silk (more bright) and a white top layer, which is decorated with wool .



2 comments:

ARCO IRIS ARTESANAL said...

Simplesmente lindo,lindo,lindo!!!!
PARABÊNS, tem coisas fantásticas.
Beijinhos
Lucia Santos

Duendes said...

hi friend,Your work is very precious!!!
I wish a very happy weekend.
big hugs