Forever bags for you!!!!!

Welcome to my new Blog!
I decided to make this blog to show and sell my bags.
* My bags are designed and hand-made by myself *
Each one is "OOAK" bag, personalized as you wish, you can choose the fabrics, pattern, etc. and I can embroider your name on it!

I will put here photos of all the materials I have, fabrics, buttons, trims, laces ribbons. I can print fabrics as cotton, linen and silk with any kind of picture and use them to make your bag.

Just tell me what you want and I will send you the price.
You just pay for it if you like it!

I sell worlwide and payment is made by Paypal. I send everything by signed mail, no surface mail, unless you ask for, but in this case at your own risk.

6.09.2009

Alcobaça Fabrics









These two, above are not Alcobaça fabrics, but I like the patterns
and the colors!


Alcobaça fabric, blue of Alcobaça, bird pattern










All of the Alcobaça fabrics are 100% cotton, printed patterns and are still used for home decor.

The fabrics below are called chitas, they are also 100% cotton printed fabrics, but less expensives. They were used for making clothes, by the lower classes.




2 comments:

Katie said...

They're beautiful!!! Love the last one~ the yellow one! So pretty! I looked at the trims, too......those are neat!! The second and third ones look like turtles! :)

Ana Anselmo said...

Katie, you are right, they really look like tiny turtles, it is the same trim front and back, with a tiny flower, but in the photo it seems a tiny turtle swimming LOL!!!